Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2004

I finally got to see Stars last night. Last year they came and opened for BSS, and as luck would have it, I had already promised I would attend a semi-formal that evening. It made me sad (although I made up for it with extreme drunkeness at the semi). Anyhoo, last night's performance did not disappoint me. Good songs, brilliant playing, token assyness... it was all wonderful. Well, minus the stupid people standing in front of me.

I cannot believe the people that show up for some of the shows that I go to, particularly at the Grad Club. It seems like everytime I go, there's some assy people who stand right in front of me so I can't see any of the musicians, and then they just make drunken asses of themselves by talking loudly to each other, singing along really loudly so I can't hear the real singers, and spilling beer everywhere. Sometimes this is accompanied by sex eyes being made at the band, but that's a whole other story. In summary, I hate people. :)

No comments: