Pages

Monday, June 21, 2004

Bamboo blinds are NOT impenetrable

Last night, Jeremy offered to shut one of my windows to block off a cold breeze. My windows are on the side of my house, and face the windows of the house next door. As Jeremy was shutting the window, he said, "Uhhh... shut your blinds!" Of course I hurried to look, and one of my neighbours was having sex with the lights on! AGAIN!

I caught the offending neighbour once before (I was just looking out my window one night, caught a glimpse and when I realized what was happening I screamed and ran away) a few months ago. Since I haven't seen it since, I thought it might be a one-time thing, but not so! I'm all for people getting some, I think it's great, but keep it to yourselves!

The worst part is, the guy has bamboo blinds. The first time I saw what was going on, the blinds were not down and the lights were on, so it was more or less impossible not to see what was happening. Last night, the blinds WERE down and the lights were on, and it was also hard not to see what was happening. I feel like writing the guy a note! If he just turned OFF the lights, all this could be easily avoided. On the other hand, maybe he WANTS his neighbours to see what he's doing.... Regardless, let this be a lesson to all of you out there who have sex with a window facing someone else's window: Draw the freaking blinds or turn out the lights!

No comments: