A few weeks ago, I received an e-mail from "michelle.cortes@kodak.com" asking me if she could get my phone number... as any normal person would do, I just deleted the e-mail and dismissed it. Strangely, early this morning, I received another e-mail from her asking if I knew a Clark Mackey. Again, as any normal person, I just dismissed it as being nothing and deleted the e-mail.
In a strange turn of events, my office phone rang late this morning, and it was Michelle Cortes from Kodak! She actually found my phone number and called me! [I am not impressed by the fact that she went to the trouble of searching and finding my work phone number.] I didn't understand most of what she said, but basically she just wanted to get in touch with me because she thought it was so unusual to find someone with her exact name. That, and also if I ever needed any services from Kodak, I could use her as my contact.
I don't know what to do with that... Apparently I'm not as excited to find someone with my exact name. (Honestly given the number of people in the world, I would be surprised if there wasn't another Michelle Cortes.)
Monday, July 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment