- Gross lovey-dovey people
On Saturday I was at the Brew Pub with some friends and we were just sitting around chatting. I looked over 2 tables over, and I noticed this girl and boy sitting across the table from each other making googly sex eyes. As time passed, it got worse to the point where our entire table was blatantly staring and laughing (Lexy and I came down with serious giggles as a result), including hand holding, kissing (with tongue!!!) and arm stroking. I was just imagining their conversation: "So schmoopy, how's your drink?" "Not as good as you schmoopy!" "Oh my schmoopy, I love you so much." "Schmoopy kissy?" "Schmoopy yessy?" Vomit. [As an aside, the nausea subsided at the really weird/funny part when Lexy realized there was a friend at the table with the couple, sitting beside the girl! And then they started hugging/cuddling! Then the boys started arm wrestling! Uh...] - Gross hive-inducing peanuts
Ok so next incident was yesterday when my coworker got this chocolate/peanut butter/fudge treat. She started eating it at 9:30 and the odour began to waft over. Now normally I can stomach slight peanut odours, but this was really really strong. I eventually had to ask her to put it away, but I was left with a gross turny stomach all day as a result. Vomit. - Gross smelling men
This morning some dude walked by my office wearing the most offensive aftershave. It was like an eau de toilet - the smell has lingered on and I've been feeling vomitous for the last half hour. Where are the women/gay men/metros who tell other men NOT to buy these offensive personal toiletries? Sigh.
Tuesday, December 07, 2004
Recent waves of nausea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment