Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2004

All I want for Christmas is a lap!

I stumbled upon this story a few moments ago about the newest crazy in Japan, and it's just crazy!



The article is on CNN and it's HILARIOUS! My favourite parts:
  1. The pillow is created to make people "relax". I think the fact that the designers included panty lines on the ass really means that relax = arouse.
  2. The pillow is sold in TOY stores. Enough said.
  3. The toy store employee quotation: "I think this may be good for single men, but it could cause trouble for someone who is married." How astute! Of course it would cause trouble - like the fishnet-covered-woman's-leg lamp that the father bought in A Christmas Story.
I wonder if it would be such a craze if it was a man's lap pillow instead... And I should probably stop that line of thinking right there.

No comments: