Woo - in 6 days I'm off for my winter vacation! While I'm sad that things with Nadia didn't work out and we're not going to an all-inclusive resort somewhere, I'm glad things are working out so I get a chance to go visit my sisters. I'm leaving on Saturday morning for San Francisco to visit Marg, and then heading to Miami on Wednesday to visit Mel and coming back here on Sunday. Last year I went to visit Marg in February and it was bloody freezing for the entire week. Apparently it's nice in both cities at the moment, so I'm hoping it holds out for another week until I get there!
I'm pretty psyched about Miami since I've never been before. Also Mel has been telling me about the countless celebrity sightings/meetings she's had since she's been living there, so here's hoping that I get my dose of semi-famous-shoulder rubbing. She had lunch with Shaq!!! I'm not going to go into details, but really, that's pretty damn cool.
Anyway, 5 more days of Canadian winter and then I'm off for a little break and some sun. Thank god because at the moment I must be the whitest filipina in the entire country.
Sunday, February 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment