Pages

Friday, April 01, 2005

Cookies for all

One of my officemates is a pack leader for a Sparks group that her daughter belongs to (like junior Brownies) and since she started doing that, she's been selling Girl Guide cookies around the office when that time of year comes. Yay for Girl Guide cookies! I don't know what it is, but everyone I know seems to have the association... there's something about the cookies that just makes you happy. I definitely loved mixing and matching the chocolate and vanilla ones (i.e. pulling apart the cookies and putting the different flavours back together).

I've been trying to pimp the cookies on behalf of my officemate, and Andrea has requested boxes all the way from the UK! So now we're gonna experiment - I'm going to try to send 2 boxes by mail, and we'll see if they arrive in relatively good condition.

No comments: