Pages

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Disoriented

I'm started to get a little concerned with my level of productivity at work. I do my 7+ hours a day during the week, but I have absolutely nothing to show for it. It's odd... I'm doing a load of stuff, but there is nothing I can produce that proves I'm doing anything. I can't seem to get a handle on what my "job" is. That made me start wondering if I'm actually at work during the day. Maybe my desk is juxtaposed with some weird time-sucking nexxus where I sit down at 8:30, get sucked in for 7 hours, and then get spit out at the end of the afternoon, only to realize the next day that I didn't get any of the things done that I set out to do the day before. It would certainly explain the weird goings-on around my corner of the building, not to mention why I've been so out of it for the last little while. Of course, the time-sucking nexxus is the most plausible explanation for my working environment.

No comments: