My older sister Margaret sent me a picture today of me when I was a kid:
So I took dance classes when I was a kid, and this is the only photo that I have to serve as evidence. In one of my dance recitals I was supposed to be a pink elephant. Nevermind the fact that it looks like a mouse, it's supposed to be an elephant costume. I look like a complete geek. Oh well, all children have something. For me, it's a dance recital. Thanks mom and dad. I would also like to point out that I don't think my legs have lengthened at all from the time that the picture was taken.
On a completely unrelated note, I went to see Andy Stochansky again tonight at the Grad Club. I was feeling pretty tired and unenthused, but now I'm SO GLAD that I did! I love Andy, for one, but also it was an amazing show. He was amazing, his band was amazing, and there was no sign of the stalker superfan that appeared the last time that they were at the Grad Club. Woo! It's amazing how much more I can enjoy a show when there's not a tall, somewhat chubby fan standing in front of everyone yelling "AN-DY-STO-CHAN-SKY!" repeatedly and falling all over the rest of the crowd.
No comments:
Post a Comment