My MSN name at one point today was:
Mitch (tea-ching) [because I was teaching]
Rob's reaction:
My status of "tea-ching" was "toooooo cutesy"
Follow-up:
Am I too cutesy?!? I used to try hard to revolt against the common conception that short or little equates to cute. It's so fucking annoying when you do something (in what you think is a normal way) and people say "You're so cute!" when they never would have said that if it was a normal-sized (i.e. average to tall) person. But now I'm wondering if it's not true.
Cutesy people/places/things make me want to throw up... but wait! If cutesy makes ME want to throw up and it turns out I AM sometimes cutesy, then what does that mean? I make myself want to throw up? Maybe that's where my inexplanable waves of nausea come from periodically...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment