Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

...and I'm finally settled!

My whirlwind last month or two includes:
  • Packing and unpacking all of my shit. 7 years in one city = lots of stuff.
  • Packing up and leaving my first apartment sans roommates.
  • Moving into my first apartment with a boyfriend roommate.
  • Getting disowned by my parents for living with said boyfriend.
  • Week vacation in Lisbon!
  • Being ill for over a month with 3 waves of particularly sickiness (could it be I'm finally getting well?).
  • Missing 3 days of work to lie bedridden in a sea of unpacked boxes.
  • Recovering from my stolen work laptop.
  • Assisting in supervising my first summer student.
  • Some sort of weird eye issue.
Somehow I'm emerging from this stressy haze and am actually thinking I may normalize! Magically the new apartment is almost unpacked and I have had my first 2 days in a row where I haven't felt like my sinuses were going to explode, so things are looking up. Woo!

No comments: