I get the whole "when you gotta go you gotta go" thing - I've been there myself. I just wonder about these people who make themselves at home in public bathrooms, and ones that have a plethora of stalls no less.
I've found a few funny things in public bathroom stalls over the last week including shoes (well, flipflops), beverage containers and keys. But finally I've encountered something that makes me wonder about public bathroom etiquette: an unfinished crossword puzzle and a pen! I mean, if you're settling in to the point where you're doing word games, that's a bit much. And if you are, the least you could do is remove the reminder of what you could have been doing in there.
Also, if mystery crossword puzzle doer happens upon this post, I'd like to mention that you might want to work on your vocab.
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment