Oh how depressing
I have been having the worst time at work for the last month. The department I work for seems to generally hate my group, which means that I feel like they hate me. And make my professional life somewhat hellish. It's amazing how much energy people put toward making my group's projects fail, when they could instead be using that energy in actually doing something productive. I have actually shed tears over this. Sad I am. But shame on them for making me feel bad for their inadequacies.
The worst part about this is, I have the thought at least once a day that this may be what my professional life will be like for the next 30 years. I cannot imagine suffering under these conditions for 30 bloody years! Consequently I've decided I must start a company or own my own business eventually. Then everyone will answer to ME! No, I do not have a control issues, I just hate relying on other people. Also, I hate a lot of people.
Thursday, March 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment