Pretty in Pink
I didn't realize until Sofi commented and until I revisited my page today, that the new colour scheme of my page is quite girly. Oh well, I do happen to be a girl, and sometimes can be quite girly. In fact, staring into my hallway right now, I notice I have 6 different pairs of shoes sitting by my doorway. I have about 12 other pairs in my closet! I think I have that womanly tendency of stockpiling shoes... I can only look forward to the day when I meet Nadia's number of 30ish pairs.
On another note, I finally got my pretty new glasses on Friday! After wearing them all weekend, I have decided that I made the right choice (with Anne's assistance, of course). They're very stylish. I call it my "Librarian Hot" look. Because I often wake up and think, "Today I feel like... a hot librarian." Let the boys come a-runnin'! [Provided none of those boys is the creepy "Yummy" man from the Scherzo.]
Monday, March 29, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment