Cranky pants
I hate having a cold. I've been taking Advil Cold & Sinus and so far I've been functional, but I really despise being sick. I've had so many colds in the last year... My immune system must be having issues.
I was debating today which is worse: Chronic runny nose vs. Congestion and inability to breathe through the nose. While some people (like Rob) think runny nose is worse, I'm starting to lean toward the congestion. I've been unable to breathe properly through my nose for the last 10 hours!!! Now I'm going to bed, and I'm dreading the whole exercise. I'm going to end up sleeping on one side, breathing through one nostril, and then I'll have to wake up in the middle of the night to roll over so I can breathe through the other. Christ. I think congestion is pulling ahead in the competition for worst cold symptoms.
Thursday, May 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment