Chronic bad karma
After a long break from blogging, I finally have a minute to post something. Woo! I have been so stressy trying to get work stuff done, that I had this crazy tunnel vision, just trying to get my shit done. As Rob says, I'm crazy. But, everything got done and everything seems to be going well, so I'm pretty satisfied with myself. Of course, just as I thought I was going to be happy-go-lucky again, I have suddenly come down with a stupid cold in the last 24 hours. I'm pissed, but things always happen this way, so I guess I'll just suck it up and ignore my runny nose.
On another note, tonight I was trying to keep track of 24 while flipping back to the Leafs game during commercials. As it turns out, I was really irritated and unsatisfied by a few of the storylines, and the Leafs lost in overtime. So it's been a generally sucky day, but here's hoping I'll wake up without nose dribblies!
Tuesday, May 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment