Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

If I could be anywhere at this moment, I'd be...

taking siesta in Spain!
 
Seriously, I'm so tired right now. I went out last night in celebration of
Anne's defense (Master Anne, I bow before you) and am suffering the consequences right now. Not hangover kind of consequences, just tired and dehydrated feeling kind of consequences. Going out on a Monday night is not an activity for working folk. Except for working folk in Spain of course, since the daily siesta means never being tired!

Last night one of Anne's friends accused me of having a heart of stone because I didn't cry when I watched Beaches. Yes she was drunk, and yes I was just laughing at her attempts to make me cry, but seriously, does not crying at Beaches mean that I'm a cold-hearted bitch? I would like to point out that I did cry at the Friends finale, so that's got to mean something at least. Even if it means that I find united lovers more touching than a woman who dies of cancer.

No comments: