Those of you who know me well know that I LOVE clothes, fashion, style... all of that! I love fashion and I try to be fashionable when it's socially acceptable... Kingston is not exactly the best place to try to be in style, let me tell you. Anyway, you can imagine my shock (and horror) when I was walking to work this morning, passed by an elementary school like I normally do, and saw a 7-year-old looking girl walking to school with a gorgeous PASHMINA on!!! I went through the normal phases that you go through when you see someone else wearing something that you have wanted for yourself: shock, jealousy, rage, bitterness, shame. I couldn't help but want to rip it from her neck and wrap it around my own (there must be some of you ladies out there who know exactly what I mean even if you don't want to admit it), but then I felt so embarassed to feel this way about a 7 year old little girl. Yes, I'm sad. But it was so beautiful! I say Damn You to all of you parents who dress your children in clothing more fashionable than necessary. I mean, she's just going to play and get it dirty for christssake!!! Yeesh.
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment