The worst thing about this print job is I'm taking time to struggle with the printer and all the while my To-Do pile is slowly growing around me. It's like the printer mocks me with its nonsensical error messages. There IS paper in the right tray! I've already cleared the Jam from area A! We all laughed when Samir and Michael were having printer problems in Office Space, but you know it's sadly the reality of office printers!!!
As a result, this morning I was sort of draggy going to work, even moreso than normal. I went to rinse out my coffee mug, and while I was washing it I fumbled and dropped the mug in the sink (luckily it did not break). Cleaned up. I got back to the office, went to pour coffee in the mug, and ended up overpouring coffee onto the floor. Cleaned that up. I started dressing my coffee and proceeded to spill sugar cubes on the floor. Cleaned that up while my officemate laughed. Think of the newer Eight O'Clock ground coffee commercials, and you can pretty much picture what I've been like for the last week before I have my coffee.
If only this were me:
Actually if that were me I'd probably go crazy. But once in a while it would be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment